Friday, March 14, 2014

I am an Oromo said

Nageenyi haadursu, akkam jirtu warri sochii tana/kana keessatti hirmaattani hundi, First of all, I would like to express my proud of you b/c I understand that your agenda is only motivating Oromo nationals to create conscience on Oromummaa and your slogan or motto is “We are Oromos” which embrace all regardless of political, religious, professional, age, gender, and regional differences of the Oromo nationals. So, I belief, this golden idea of tour/movement will develop an awareness and more unite Oromos, promote Oromummaa. Also, I hope this movement would not stop after some times, but would become an education and information center that would educate common history, culture, tradition, language of the Oromo people which will bring all Oromos together regardless the above listed differences. In short, it has to create information or media center by coordinating the existing diaspora Oromo radios and TVs and developing/promoting to the powerful radios and TV/s to reach out all the Oromia territories and all over the world; which also would help the development of the Oromo arts, music, and literature. On the other hand, I urge all Oromo nationals to support this movement morally, professionally, financially, and in any ways possible. I wish you successes! WE HAVE BEEN OROMOS, ARE OROMOS, AND WILL BE OROMOS FOR EVER!!!! Galatoomaa,

No comments:

Post a Comment